Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Seremban

a short trip. but, boi! what a trip.
the Monash Christian Fellowship Committee had a planning retreat at STM, Seremban on the 17th to 19th DEC

it was a brand new experience for me as this was my first 'planning retreat' where the committees and advisers brain storm to come up with ideas for the theme, topics, speakers, KG structure and other activities which aligns with God's will for the CF for the whole of next semester.

it was quality time well spent with my fellow committees, advisers and especially God.

i will be juggling loads of commitments in the coming semester but i will have to set my priorities and let down some of my current responsibilities. we shall see how thing goes.

off to bangkok in 4 hours time. let the countdown begin! yeah!
cheers ppl. merry christmas!


On 8:34 PM, Victor let go.