Monday, February 27, 2006
Self

nah... the tought of me being a university kid hasn't sunk in completely yet.

today was D day of me being an official university student.
i must say... it went pretty well.
finally made some friends...after failed attempts during orientations.
i just realized how screwed up my time table is...
shit happens... shit like having 3 hours break between classes and long days till 5.30pm.
but i'm cool with that.
with a worst time table i experienced in AUSMAT last year, this shall be 'peanuts'.

oh. there was this girl i met in Victoria University during one of my tutorials...
apparently she's from Tawau too.
Sabah Chinese School, my senior. *KAKI NANG!* (same people) haha!
what are the odds!?!
*grin*... things like this sometimes just brighten ups my day.
its as if like' hey, i'm not the only budak kampung around ' . SweeeEEt!!!


On 6:51 AM, Victor let go.