Saturday, March 04, 2006
Biggie

had an enrollment in univeristy this morning.
was supposed to register as an official Victoria University student.
that meant i had to comfirm the subjects i was taking this year...
AND the course i've decided to do while i'm in Victoria University.

here's the problem.
the course i've chosen was ' Strategic and Financial Management'.
a course which limited my twinning options. the only option i had was 1 + 2.
meaning, i'd have to leave Malaysia after my first year... WTH man!
now THIS WAS NOT WHAT I PLANNED!!!


my intention was to study 2 years locally and the final year in overseas.


here's the actual problem...
i have not discuss this decision with my parents...
knowing financial problem is another issue.

*silent sigh*

[update...]
after a serious conversation with my dad.
my future is suddenly blur.



On 1:09 AM, Victor let go.