Wednesday, March 22, 2006
bummer

today was an 'eventful' day. a mix of good and unfortunate events.
i weep... watching 'I not stupid too'. the show was a true sobfest.

anyways... after the show and when i was on my way home, i realized something...
something hit me real hard...
it wasn't the emotinal show's impact on me...
i actually realized that my wallet was no where to be found.

i panicked. went all the way back to pyramid and searched the cinema.
still no where to be found, i decided to make a police report.


i lost my identity card, ATM card, student id, library card and driving license.
i still thank the Lord for giving me the strength facing shit like this.
with Andrew by my side through the whole process, i felt much at ease.
with Andrew's brother Abel and friend Jacob, i had nothing to worry about.

i did not have the 'Why The Fuck Me?!' feeling.

its just that...
'shit happens'... and i want to get through the hassle of renewing every card ASAP.

dang~!


On 9:26 AM, Victor let go.