Thursday, April 13, 2006
self

singing in the Raaiiiinn... i'm singing in the raaiinn...
...
...
motherFu...
come on!!! 11 floors up and yet.../ still, the lift ain't working.

[situation]
after a wonderful day spent with some friends.
just when i was on my way home... as i was about to wait for the lift.
i realized that i had to walk up. dang~
then again, no sweat...
nothing was gonna ruin my lovely afternoon =)

anyways, tomorrow is Good Friday.
it shall be a special day. well, maybe only at night.
since i'll be spending my morning in college trying to rush my assignments.

never really rant about my work and my 'not too happenin' university life.
but then again, there's a reason for that...
simply because i rather not talk about it. haha~!


a day to celebrate the Cross


On 2:47 AM, Victor let go.