Friday, April 21, 2006
self

i am an idiot...
had to redo part of my 'collateral contract' assignment because of my own negligence.

finish typing the whole assignment around 2 am last night.
i really thought that it was all set and done. finally a second to release the burden of wanting (not due) to finish an assignment on the next day.

couldn't do my final/ last minute changes to my assignment as the file couldn't be found in my pen drive.

after that, things just got worst.

i went home and realized that the file could not be found anywhere in my computer either.

i panicked abit. frustration just burst out of me.
was so pissed.
especially at myself. for being the biggest retard ever.

angry because all my effort went down the drain ...
and yes, i have to bloody redo it.
that's like having a fist punch right to the crouch.


On 7:57 AM, Victor let go.