Saturday, December 22, 2007
self

Thailand... such a warm and friendly country.
food is awesome, places for tourist are endless...

but before i review my 'heavenly' trip which has not even ended,

i am currently in a state of rage. for a good reason...i would say.
i'm staying in Pattaya's Century Hotel. the wi-fi internet service they charge are 100 baht (equiliavent to RM10) for an hour plus. yep, that's like 5 times more than the usual amount charged in...anywhere!

my dad wouldn't let me go out from the hotel to the nearby shops, hence the willingness to pay for that crazy price.
SO, i got the 100Baht wi-fi prepaid card. scratch off the id number and the numbers appeared and faded off as i continued scratching. the blooding card was torn! ... i can't afford to throw away RM10 on a flipping card!

i went to the cashier, tried to change for another card. She refused. her colleague refused. i'm now pissed. i won't back down. i just won't. this wasn't even my choice. i kept pushing. "FINE! I'll Wait for your Manager!" i told off the girl.
now i'm really pissed. i told off the colleague, " I paid 100B for an internet service, not a card. if the card is bad, change it! i paid for the service!" he still refused. now i feel helpless. Screw it and screw Pattaya Century Hotel's staffs. Now, i'm at the shop outside the hotel without my dad's knowledge. with the internet being charged 4 times cheaper i might add.

i can take the blame for not seeing clearly that the numbers appeared and kept scratching the card.
i could blame my dad for being stubborn and not trusting me enough...
i could blame my bro for giving me the room keys and going out to somewhere else from wherever he told me he was supposed to be...i knew it!...
or i could just write a 'self-comforting bitch mode-post' on the hotel staff; screw'em

it's been such a long day.
started out breakfast at 7am , then chilling at Pattaya's famous beach, then lunch, then some flower show/ elephant/ cultural show thingy/ then dinner then the ah gua show. now this. sigh.


On 7:49 AM, Victor let go.