Wednesday, June 28, 2006
feeling the love

yesterday was fun.
2nd day of holiday and it was already packed!
i went to play basketball with Meng Jiew at Uni in the morning.
rushed home and got ready to hang out with some friend later in the morning.
Eva picked me up... She, Suet Yee and I went mid valley to chill.
we watched 'black night' the horror movie that consist of 3 horror short films directed by 3 different directors. anyways, it was pretty much a rip off... not too disappointing as i heard loadz of bad reviews ( stubborn of me).

anyways, our -chill session -slash- therapy- slash-enjoying window shopping- ended pretty early. around 4.
Eva drop me at Sunway Pyramid as she had to go home already. [eva... u made my day!]
i went Bowling with a totally different group of friends- the same group that i had seafood together with. So yeah, i was pretty much late for that gathering but still. better late then never.

my day ended with watching world cup as usual... not the 3am match though.
and yeah.. my point.

its one thing to feel belonged and accepted by a group of friends when one can easily join their gathering or activity that they have planned.
its another thing when one's friends actually includes him/her to 'their' plan as if he/she was important and special...overwhealming. [can't get a better feeling than that! sure can't.. because all of us loves nothing more than feeling special, this however makes me feel that i'm self centered in a way... and i'm feeling guilty bout it]


On 8:19 AM, Victor let go.