Tuesday, June 13, 2006
self

1 down. 3 to go.
Microeconomics paper today was tougher than i expected [ my fault ]...
anyways,

me and my usual 'hang out buddies' went pyramid and got our 'well deserve' break.
not really... not yet... not until after the killer paper- management and organizational behaviour paper on thursday. but yea, we went there for a somewhat quick lunch before everyone heads back home and sleep (not rest/ sleep... hehe).

i got a new pair of shoes for myself. basketball shoes... that i've longed for since the end of last year.



that particular ball... its a prize my brother won in his company's annual award night for having the balls (hehe... beats me). so ya, i'm rewarding myself for having the balls to go shopping knowing my management paper is 2 days away.

currently listening to : Sandi Thom's ' what if i'm right' for her debut album : Smile... it confuses people. this was the song that woke me up from my sleep and started stomping and clapping out of the blue and suddenly have the mood to take my books and actually study. no joke. was sleeping around 12 before exam week (so wrong!)... but still. lol. She's the bomb!


On 2:45 AM, Victor let go.