Thursday, May 25, 2006
self

its past 12 am...
i'm finally done with my final editing to my group assignment. hopefully everything goes well.

this group assignment was a great experience for me.
there was minimum conflict between me and my group members.
the work load was just right for all of us.

eventhough i don't gain the extra experience, a deeper sense of purpose in life or inspiration...
i still think that i benefited from the whole process.
how? i got to eat at Murni's [finally!] by the end of discussion last night.
my first time at Murni's.
so ya! no complains for staying back late in college ! lol

sometimes... its the little things in life that cheers me up.
little things such as food.
always cheers me up.
example :
tasting Murni's Triple X for the first time (combination of bread, cheese hotdog and burger covered by omelette)
tasting Indomee kambing for the first time.


enough about food...
something totally in contrast;
inter- course basketball tournament has just begun!

didn't get to play today due to bloody wet weathers.
actually glad that its postponed to another time and day where less people are willing to watch the game. the taste of being trashed would not be THAT bitter.
being a player for a newly formed side (vu- B) ... there is no way we can compete with the top dogs~! joining the competition is for the sake of experience, nothing more.



On 9:13 AM, Victor let go.