Thursday, May 11, 2006
results

i just received my business stats test result.
it was 12.5 over 20.

now; if this was the score i got for my form 5's add maths.
i'll be jumping for joy... experiencing the miracle of God.

if this was the score i got for my Pre U's applicable maths.
i won't even be studying in Victoria University now. haha.. jokes jokes.
(applicable maths was tough)

but now... getting this mark for Business Stats (Victoria University standard) is unacceptable.
i am honestly still in shock and in denial.
this was suppose to be easy for me.
i'm not being overconfident,
its a test on the first few chapters of stats...
which i did what i have to do to score! i actually did past year questions. dang~!

maths was never my strong subject... neither was any other subjects [was optimistic about accounting and econs once- results proved me wrong] .

so yeah, pretty screwed up at the moment.


On 9:22 PM, Victor let go.