Thursday, May 04, 2006
self

this week has been a 'war'
physically and spiritually.

physically - i'm not feeling well. i'm tired. i'm giving in. i am defeated.
spiritually - I am victorious.

just a few days ago, a security guard from college called me.
he informed me that someone returned my wallet and asked me to claim it.
i was pleasantly surprised... because it has been a while since i lost it.

anyways, there was no cash in the wallet... no atm card either
but other than that, everything was there.

never occured to me that my prayer came through... eventually.
so yea, praise the Lord.
prayer does work. even in mysterious ways.

this week... 1 word kept stirring up my soul. and it was 'discipline'.
i prayed about it. i prayed for it...
and i got what i asked for.


On 8:51 AM, Victor let go.