Wednesday, May 17, 2006
self

so many things to do... so little time.

my exams are in 3 weeks time... and i am no where near prepared nor starting my preparations.
i'm having a microeconomic test tomorrow,
knowing that i always crash and burn at the last minute...
i dare not say that my preparations and revisions are enough or sufficient to pass in flying colours.

in 2 days time... its V U night ( my university's very own Prom Night)
i am involve in one of the event's highlight. a fashion/ cultural show.
so yea, i guess you could call me a... erm... model? jokes.

i have a major assignment due next week. a group assignment on Management .
and my group members and i are planning to rush (yes... not rushing but in fact planning to rush) the assignment only after the V U Night.

lastly, i am currently in Victoria University's Basketball Club.
training session has already begun.
I am working my ass off to be fit for an inter- programme basketball tournament.
and that'll begin on monday.

i'll be fooling myself if i were to think that 2 days of training will be enough to get me in shape...
but that's not the point.
i'm contributing a big part to my team. by doing what i do best...
passing the ball...
and also shooting larr. (those are the areas i'm working on at the moment).

flashback.
i won the first place in an inter-class basketball tournament when i was form 5.
my one and only sports trophy besides 2 gold for tug-of-war
(doesn't count eventhough i'm proud of it).
anyways, i remember i was named ' sniper ' for my 3 points shooting accuracy once...
don't think i'll ever get back to that form again.

currently listening to : Mono. some post-rock/ instrumental band.
Regina Spektor. awesome indie artist.


On 8:28 AM, Victor let go.