Friday, May 26, 2006
time out

my last minute ; final editing on my Management assignment was a waste...
me and my group members had left out some areas from the final report. so ya, bummer.

relief! all assignments are done.
maybe 1 day to rejoice and relax before the revision for finalz starts.

basketball competition is postponed again...
yep, was raining heavily till none of the referee bothered to come.
motherFff...

anyways, i'll be watching Da Vinci Code tonight.
i'll be watching it just as an average dude in the audience.
not some dude who rushed to finish the book before the movie came out;
not some critic who wants to compare the movie to Dan Brown's book;
not some pissed off christian who wants to make himself even more pissed at hollywood;
i'll be the few who haven't read the book and plans to watch the movie for the sake of the movie.
directed by Ron Howard ; one of my fav.
oh ya, and hopefully i do not fall under the category where I had no idea what was going on in the movie and thought it was boring.


On 4:16 AM, Victor let go.