Tuesday, June 27, 2006
on holiday

my long awaited freedom has finally arrived.
its my 1 month break now... and i'm having a blast.
during the night after my last paper was over, me and a group of friends had seafood all the way at Kepong.
[lack of photographs due to -who gives a F about it- attitude when we're flippin eating seafood especially them crabs... uhhm uhhm good.]





great food. great company. great night... (not quite)

went to the Mamak to watch the match between Italy and Australia when i got back from dinner.
it was the greatest finish a football match could offer.
dramatic... emotional... screaming my heart out - well, that was me standing on my feet/ lifting up both hands when Totti scored the all-important final minute penalty kick.
whoo~ emotional rush- gilaa! Italia all the way!!!




On 7:45 PM, Victor let go.