Saturday, July 29, 2006
self

its been a rough few weeks for me.
petty matters that displease and annoy the hell out of me,
cynical thoughts and hypocritical acts,
especially screwed up situations that happened at the worst time.
so yeah, my week was pretty much a repetition of the events mentioned above.
not fun.

well, i'm already in the 2nd week of my new Semester... not a bad start.
i've actually had more fun in the first week of my 2nd semester than all my 3 weeks of holiday combined.

however, i'm currently setting a higher goal for myself. To Enter UWA next year.
University of Western Australia (Managerial accounting) to be exact...
that requires a minimum average of TER 85.30. therefore, i wouldn't expect a "study hard,play hard" semester ahead of me. no matter how impossible this goal may seem, i'm putting all my trust in Him. *smile* knowing i'm in deep shit.


On 11:24 PM, Victor let go.