Monday, August 07, 2006
monday blues

a b.e.a.utiful day indeed.
it didn't start off as pretty as i wished it would...
the bus ride i took from my place to University took more than an hour to reach.
waking up 2 hours earlier paid off in a way, considering it saved me Rm4.

anyways... i had 3 classes of the same subject - information systems for business. not fun.

in the afternoon, i tasted one of best fried rice i had in months at ss15.
at night, i went to the ever- packed ss2's pasar malam. my first time actually.. to ever walk in a pasar malam and the place was happening. After that, me and my friends celebrated Sutra's and Kheong's belated belated.. belated birthday.. finally a proper one with Cake.











(from clockwise) : Me, Hendra, Guo Loon, Swee Sin, Sutra, Riny, Kheng Yin, Fay and Kheong.


On 10:17 AM, Victor let go.