Tuesday, August 01, 2006
self

as i gaze at the sun set... i contemplate on my deliverance.
Rev Mike Connell was in my church last night for a deliverance conference.
simple words he used... God's word, that was sharper than any double edged sword that pierced into every single person's heart.

We as believers are described in the bible as sheep.
just like sheep...
we have no sense of direction.
we follow crowds.
we are helpless to our enemy's attack.
we can not get up by our own strength after we'd fall.
when we're wounded, we wait.. as we bleed to death slowly.

that is why we need Jesus, our sheppard.
to guide to when we're lost, to love us , to protect us from our enemy, to pick us up everytime we fall and to give us eternal life.

deliverance... did i experience the manifestation of demonic spirits coming out from me?
not really... but i felt a release of some sort- a burden that i carried in for too long.
so as Rev Mike prayed (more of just laying hands on me for 2 seconds)... the holy spirit overflowed within me and the next thing i know... i'm on the ground worshipping.

my prayer- to have the passion for his word and his holiness.


On 4:26 AM, Victor let go.