Sunday, December 30, 2007
2007

THE year of my life. i think

it has past pretty quickly, but to think back and reflect...it has been a pretty long year.

it started out pretty roughly as i said goodbye to a flippin awesome year in Victoria University, Sunway and had a new start in Monash University.
at the beginning, the new standards or new friends i made was really nothing to brag about. it was melancholic semester for me. in the second semester, i took less subjects and went all nuts about getting more involved in the clubs and societies stuff. i was a vice funding director for LEO Club Monash, i was in the Christian Fellowship, Business Club and Expression Club. Hence, the exposure to getting to know more people and make more friends.

I truly bonded with some of the LEO Club members through some of the activities such as painting PAWS and another orphanage, conducting various campaigns as well as events.

Christian Fellowship was a blessing to me throughout as i got to bond with some really genuine and caring brothers and sisters. we'd studied together, prayed together, ate together, went outings...best times of my campus life in Monash M'sia so far.

Besides the uni transfer, this year is significant to me because i conquered my fear of driving and made the decision to join a gym. those major breakthroughs in my life i believe.

despite having crash my new car once already, i'm more confident than i ever had and i'm not sure whether i look better now... but it sure does feel Good.

will probably post up some pics. not too sure what else to post up here.


On 7:23 PM, Victor let go.