Sunday, December 30, 2007
self

well, i'm back... Bangkok trip was good...not great. didnn't expect much out of the trip since the beginning.

my grandmother (mother's side) joined us. that just seemed akward to me because we never travelled together as a family and i was never close to her since i was young.

and to make matters even weirder, my brother's girl friend was invited to the trip as well. i sound like an ass (as always)... but come on, i barely know her. my parents met her once or twice and now she's included in a family trip with us together with my grandmom? i just didn't feel comfortable with the whole situation. call me selfish, but what am i expected to do?

in the end, i was not proven wrong. the family trip turn out to be a trip for the lovebirds (nothing wrong with that), just that they were in a world of their own... grandmom was neglected most of the time... i didn't want to bother with anything...so yea, that pretty much sums up my trip despite shopping craze, fantastic entertainment through out as well as the awesome food. all these means nothing when even the simplest thing like spending quality time with my family for once can't be experienced in a freakin 'family trip'.


On 7:09 PM, Victor let go.