Thursday, September 18, 2008
self

its a thursday again. just like any other. i find myself in my own space, something i've forgotten to enjoy recently.

my final exams will start at the end of Oct.
for the first time in my life, i actually fear failing.
non of that dare to fail attitude no more.

i plan to work- something i have neglected the past few years- before i graduate next mid-year.
an internship that would keep me occupied till march 09'.
However, big firms have this minimum requirement of 2nd upper results to have you in for an interview or to be accepted into their internship programs.

2nd upper is equivalent to an approximation of an average results of Distinction. mine barely touches average credit. i have less than a year to compensate for my past failures.

on a lighter note, i'm turning 21 in 2 days. no biggie. done all that it is to do when you turn 21 already...almost
:)


On 12:19 AM, Victor let go.