Wednesday, February 27, 2008
self

okay, better start updating from now on... if not i'll just leave it be...
coz most of my blog readers are pretty secretive about whether they read my blog or not./

hopefully i don't compromise or keep stuff to myself just because some of my church leaders may also read my posts ... even the ones that i slammed them.

well, being a member of City Harvest Church hasn't been easy.
far too many criticism from Christians... way beyond my control and far from what i can handle.

but i have made my decision to stay faithful, one again.

however, recently heard a song by Casting Crowns' what the world needs...
and one part it talks about us; Christian being no different from the non believers and we forget that the it is that DIFFERENCE that sets them free. so yea, however relevant the church expects us to be... we must know God first, know His plans. no point knowing and being SO "In the world" and try to fit God into the picture.

need a new bible. mine's all torn. shall update soon.
as for now, new semester has begun. its gonna be great.


On 11:48 PM, Victor let go.