Tuesday, January 15, 2008
savings..

when i came back to Tawau, i had to update one of my savings account which i didn't activate since i registered for that kid's savings account. to my surprise, 20 years of my life's savings could be enough to save my life 'ONE day' if i ever need it.

Savings... everyone has it. and most people know what they want to do with it.
based on my experience with the people i've encountered...
the most popular reason for a guy to save up is to spend it on the modification of their cars.
for a girl, the most popular reason to save up is probably spending it during times of need...such as an unexpected sales ...imagine how helpless some may get.
some people ... well, SOME may even have plans to invest...

well, i just realized what i'm going to do with it. i'm going to save it all up to heal my own eyes.
thats right, all that savings... ALL will go into the laser surgery... well, better than having all that cash but blind. i just bought a new specs, might be my 22nd... who knows really. i lost count. wore 'em since i was 8 and changed 'em VERY constantly since; they had their reasons for calling me the Accident Boy.
but i know... one day... one day i'll be able to wake up with perfect vision not having to find my glasses or break one every few months.


On 9:53 PM, Victor let go.